Remembered with honour Watford (Vicarage Road) Cemetery: Plot D, Row 4, Grave 638.
He originally enlisted 7 October 1903, and was discharged 28 January 1919. He was entitled to the Victory, British War and 1914 Star medals, his qualifying date being 22 August 1914, and was issued with the Silver War Badge 28 February 1919. Unfortunately, John’s Service Record appears to be one that did not survive the World War Two bombing.
Insufficient information to establish who this is; however, he was born c1884, died at St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London, and was buried 25 July.
- 1st S.W. Herts Scout Troop [in St Mary's Parish Church Watford] (4)
- Abbot's Langley Herts War Memorial (17)
- Aldbury Herts War Memorial (1)
- Aldenham Herts War Memorial (located in Letchmore Heath Herts) (8)
- All Saints Church Croxley Green Herts (12)
- All Saints Church Harrow Weald Middx (2)
- All Saints Church Hertford (1)
- All Saints Church King's Langley Herts (1)
- All Saints Church Leavesden Herts (31)
- All Saints Church Witham Essex (3)