There is no trace of a Driver P DAY R.A.S.C. in either the Commonwealth War Graves Commission’s dataset, or in Soldiers Died in the Great War 1914-1919.
However, there is a Private Patrick DAY, T/436654, Royal Army Service Corps who was awarded the Silver War Badge 3 January 1921. He enlisted 12 December 1914, and was discharged 19 February 1919 due to wounds received in action. He has a medal card, but no medals listed thereon.
Nothing else is known about him.
- 1st S.W. Herts Scout Troop [in St Mary's Parish Church Watford] (4)
- Abbot's Langley Herts War Memorial (17)
- Aldbury Herts War Memorial (1)
- Aldenham Herts War Memorial (located in Letchmore Heath Herts) (8)
- All Saints Church Croxley Green Herts (12)
- All Saints Church Harrow Weald Middx (2)
- All Saints Church Hertford (1)
- All Saints Church King's Langley Herts (1)
- All Saints Church Leavesden Herts (31)
- All Saints Church Witham Essex (3)