Remembered with honour Watford (Vicarage Road) Cemetery: Plot H, Row 3, Grave 823.
He appears to have no medals, and no entry in the Soldiers Died in the Great War dataset. He died at the Middlesex War Hospital, Napsbury, Herts. Unfortunately, Arthur’s Service Record appears to be one that did not survive the World War Two bombing.
His parents are unknown; husband of Annie (nee CARTER) BARNETT.
He was born c1891, and married 1912 in the Watford district; they had two children. He was buried 14 January. Annie remarried 1919 in the Watford district to David WEBSTER.
On the 1901 and 1911 Census, he is proving elusive.
- 1st S.W. Herts Scout Troop [in St Mary's Parish Church Watford] (4)
- Abbot's Langley Herts War Memorial (17)
- Aldbury Herts War Memorial (1)
- Aldenham Herts War Memorial (located in Letchmore Heath Herts) (8)
- All Saints Church Croxley Green Herts (12)
- All Saints Church Harrow Weald Middx (2)
- All Saints Church Hertford (1)
- All Saints Church King's Langley Herts (1)
- All Saints Church Leavesden Herts (31)
- All Saints Church Witham Essex (3)