This grade II listed building was designed as a stable block for Cassiobury House. Originally thought to be built around the same time Cassiobury House was being renovated by James Wyatt in the early nineteenth-century, recent investigation into the architectural design of Cassiobury Court has suggested the stables could have been built in the early eighteenth-century.
After the Cassiobury estate was put up for sale in 1922, Cassiobury Court was used as a riding school until it was redeveloped in 1950s as a care home for the elderly. The building is currently used as a rehabilitation centre.
Please note this is a private building. There is no public access.